Ha Long Bay From Hanoi Day Trip Costs 🚤

Sam

I recently took a one-day cruise from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay.

I booked it for 900k VND ($36.90 USD or £28.80 GBP), which was the cheapest option I found for this specific trip. There are cheaper options, but they're for shorter durations. You can reach out to Eddie for bookings, I’ve mentioned his number at the end of this post.

photo1707830114.jpeg

During the journey, we sailed on a nice cruise boat and enjoyed a variety of Vietnamese dishes. You can choose seafood, chicken, or vegetarian food based on your preference. The food was really delicious. Afterward, we explored the bay and the caves. Later on, you'll have the option to kayak solo or with someone, or you can opt for a small boat ride.

photo1707830114 (1).jpeg

I chose the kayaking option because I wanted to explore on my own, and it was a great decision.

Overall, the trip was good, but Ha Long Bay has become quite crowded recently. You can also consider a 1-night and 2-day cruise to Ha Long Bay or an alternative with fewer people like Cat Ba Islands.

photo1707830114 (2).jpeg

Eddie Hanoi: +84 96 9102281

Let me know if you guys have been to Halong Bay! 🌊